Kelemen, Mészáros, Sándor and Partners Law Office was founded in 1993. The Office primarily handles corporate law, business law, international transactions, realization of claims, legal representation in litigations concerning civil and commercial matters and real estate activities. Since its founding, the Office has taken part in numerous Hungarian privatization procedures and strategic sectors of the economy.
Main Domains of the Office
- Corporate law
- Business law
- Bankruptcy and liquidation proceedings
- International financial law, international transactions
- Legal realization of claims
- Real estate marketing and other related activities
- Providing legal representation in arbitration proceedings and civil litigation proceedings
- International civil law cases
- Public-private partnerships
- Classic civil rights cases
- Environmental protection law
- Public procurement law
- Competition law
- Information technology law
- Labor law
- Energy and public utility
- Industrial property rights
- Administrative law
- Insurance law
- EU law
Kelemen, Mészáros, Sándor and Partners provides complete legal services in our main domains to our clients in English, German and Hungarian.
In case of transactions concerning real estate, our law firm does supply aid in choosing a satisfactory partner for our client. Our staff will put their best efforts into providing legal assistance along every step of a negotiation to help the client reach a favorable and convenient solution.
Dr. habil. István Sándor
PhD, DSc, TEP
Dr. iur. DDr. h.c. Gábor Hamza
Dr. iur. DDr. h.c.
Full member of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences
Corresponding member of Società Italiana degli Studiosi del Diritto Civile
Our International and Hungarian Partners
Our International Partners
Our office – regard to the challenges of our age – presumes paramount importance to enhance the international legal and economical relationships with other countries’ law offices, and this way to provide to our clients the cross-border legal services.